- Health Education
- Health Topics
- About Us
Immunization Compliance Policy
Submit Your Immunization History Securely Online
Oklahoma state law requires that all new students attending Oklahoma colleges and universities for the first time provide proof of immunization for:
- Three Hepatitis B,
- Two Measels-Mumps-Rubella (MMR),
- A Meningitis vaccine for students living in campus housing.
Logging In and Submitting Your Shot Record
- Using the link above, log into the Portal using your campus-wide identification (CWID) and Okey email address.
- Verify your date of birth and click Proceed.
- Click on Forms in the left margin of the Portal Home page.
- Select the Immunization History Form:
- Enter the dates you received your Hep B, MMR vaccines (or the individual Measels, Mumps, and Rubella vaccines), and the Meningitis vaccine, if applicable.
- Upload an image of your immunization record using the Add immunization record button. We accept the following file types: PDF, PNG, JPG, JPEG, or GIF files. A clear, focused image using your smartphone is acceptable.
Click Submit Final to submit the completed form.
- Choose Save Partial if you not ready to submit the form.
Once we receive your information, health center staff will verify the dates you provided using the image of your shot record to determine immunization compliance.
Proof of Immunizations
Proof of immunizations requires the following:
Signature of a physician or nurse verifying the accuracy of submitted information on any of the following:
- Shot records
- Medical records
- School health records
- Laboratory test results demonstrating immunity
Failure to comply with these requirements will result in a hold being placed on future enrollments.
- Medical, religious and moral exemptions are allowed by law and such requests must be made in writing using the OSU Certificate of Exemption form.
- The requirement shall not apply to students enrolling in courses delivered via the internet or distance learning formats in which the student is not required to attend class on campus.
A PDF version of the Certificate of Exemption is available here. Please fax your signed copy of the completed form to (405) 744-6556.