- Education & Policy
- About Us
What To Expect
Arriving at University Health Services
- Park on the north side of the UHS building.
- Register your vehicle at the front desk or in the Women's Clinic if appointment location.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- Present your student ID to the registration staff.
- Complete the initial paperwork.
*Note: Patients who schedule an appointment may be given priority in regards to seeing a provider. If you walk-in, your wait may be longer.
During Your Appointment
- A nurse will take vital signs and ask you questions for the health care provider.
- The nurse will take you to a provider's exam room for your visit.
- The health care provider may ask about allergies, medications, personal health history, and family health history.
After Your Appointment
- Any prescriptions from your health care provider can be filled at UHS pharmacy which is conveniently located in the lobby.
- Check out at the front desk.