You are welcome here!
At University Health services we place great value on the differences of our people. We work to empower our staff to provide inclusive healthcare that aids in the prosperity and well-being of those we serve.
UHS staff receive ongoing training related to diversity and inclusion, as well as participating in the Safezone project, which provides effective LGBTQIA+ awareness and ally training.
We strive to provide:
- High quality, affordable, accessible, integrated health services
- A safe environment respecting students of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, protected veteran status and any other status protected by applicable state of federal law
- Confidential, private and patient-centered services
At UHS, you can:
- Update your personal pronouns and/or name in your medical chart at the front desk upon check-in, online through our Patient Portal or by phone by calling 405-744-7665.
- Login to your own personal Patient Portal to update private health information
- Request academic support from Student Accessibility Services if you are a student with disabilities taking courses through OSU or NOC
At OSU, you can:
- Discover the University’s Division of Institutional Diversity
- Reach out to discover resources that are available if you are a first generation college student
- Explore the student resources provided to Native Americans, African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, LGBTQ+, Women or Veterans.