- Education & Policy
- About Us
Employee Health Clinic
The Employee Health Clinic is located on the northwest corner of University Health Services. Care at the clinic is provided by UHS medical and nursing staff. Our medical team brings clinical expertise in individualized patient care by assessing and treating work related injuries and other non-emergency acute medical conditions. Patients will be seen by appointment only.
Available to benefits-eligible employees and dependents (ages 6 & up*)
*Currently enrolled students will be seen in the Student Clinic
- Half-price copays and reduced office visit fees
- Complimentary nutrition and EAP visits
- Convenient, timely & confidential
UHS Employee Health offers:
- Workers' comp injury care for OSU campus (walk-in access for initial injury)
- Occupational health visits
- Acute care services (by appointment only)
- Nutritional Consultations (Elizabeth Lohrman)
Employee Assistance Psychologist (Dr. Tamara Richardson)
Acute care visits commonly treated:
- Colds & allergies
- Eye irritation & redness
- Fever or flu
- Minor sprains & strains
- Minor burns & cuts
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Routine immunizations
- Skin rashes & infections
- Suture removal
- Throat soreness
- Travel medicine consultations
- Urinary tract infections
UHS Employee Health does not provide primary care services, chronic disease management or emergency medicine.
To schedule an appointment, call 405-744-CARE (744-2273) or click here to schedule online.
The clinic will be open during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information regarding fees and general clinic information, visit uhs.okstate.edu.