- Allergy Clinic
- Employee Assistance Psychologist
- Insurance Services
- Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Nutrition Counseling
- Student Health
- Travel Immunizations
- Treatment Nurse
- UHS Pharmacy
- Women's Clinic
- Education & Policy
- About Us
International Student Health Clearance
New international students are required to obtain a health clearance as part of the registration and enrollment process. This clearance will take place at University Health Services (UHS), 1202 Farm Road Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
There are three steps to this process:
- Tuberculosis testing: All new international students must be tested for tuberculosis. When you report to UHS a blood sample will be obtained for testing. The cost of this test is $75 and can be billed to your bursar account. No other test will satisfy this requirement.
- Immunization verification: Oklahoma Law requires all new OSU students to provide evidence of having two vaccinations for measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) AND a Hepatitis B series. Please bring your immunization records with you so your status can be documented.
- Health Insurance: OSU requires all international students to have health insurance. You will be automatically billed for the OSU Student Insurance Plan. For additional information about this requirement, please contact the International Students & Scholars Office in room 250 Student Union.
Upon completion of these three steps, international students will receive a health clearance card that will permit you to complete registration, orientation and enrollment.