- Allergy Clinic
- Employee Assistance Psychologist
- Employee Health
- Insurance Services
- Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Nutrition Counseling
- Student Health
- Travel Immunizations
- Treatment Nurse
- UHS Pharmacy
- Women's Clinic
- Education & Policy
- About Us
UHS is pleased to assist our students, faculty and staff with international travel immunizations. It’s important to understand that certain immunizations can take several weeks to reach optimum effectiveness and some are given in a series. If you will be traveling abroad and in need of immunizations, please let us know as soon as possible, so that we can prepare your immunization schedule.
The process requires completion of an 1) Online Travel Assessment Questionnaire; and 2) Face-to-Face Travel Immunization(s) Appointment.
Step One: Online Travel Assessment Questionnaire
Log into the UHS Online Portal using your OSU Okey email and password.
Email email@example.com if you are unable to log in.
- Enter your date of birth and click Proceed.
- In the left margin, click Appointments, then click Schedule an appointment toward the top of the page.
- Select Treatment Nurse from the list of clinic departments and click Continue.
- Review Travel Immunization instructions.
- Select Travel Immunizations and click Continue.
- Pick any appointment date and time to access the assessment questionnaire.
- You are only accessing the questionnaire, not scheduling an appointment.
- Click Schedule.
- You do not go to the clinic on the date and time you pick.
- Complete the online questionnaire and click Submit.
- Log out.
- Nursing staff will contact you to schedule your face-to-face appointment within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
Step Two: Face-to-Face Travel Immunization(s) Appointment
- Nursing staff will determine the most accurate medical information and advice for your specific travel plans.
- A nurse will contact you by telephone within 24 hours to set an appointment convenient for your schedule.
- A nurse will meet with you, discuss your medical history, review recommended immunizations, and discuss your options.
Please be as thorough as possible. Should you need assistance, please call (405) 744-7665.