Information About Appointments
Students are strongly encouraged to make appointments to see a health care provider at University Health Services. Walk-in appointments are available, but patients with appointments are given the highest priority. There are advantages to making appointment including:
- Appointments are convenient for your schedule
- Reduces waiting time
- You choose the provider
- Appointments can be made with the same provider
Who is eligible for care at University Health Services?
- Currently enrolled students at OSU-Stillwater
- Non-student spouses
- OSU-Stillwater faculty and staff for acute care services
UHS does not currently accept Medicare.
What to Expect
Arriving at University Health Services
- Park on the north side of the UHS building
- Register your vehicle at the front desk
- Arrive 15 minutes early
- Present your student ID to the registration staff
- Complete the initial paperwork
During Your Appointment
- A nurse will take vital signs and ask you questions for the health care provider
- The health care provider may ask about allergies, medications, personal health history and family health history
After Your Appointment
- Any prescriptions from your health care provider can be filled at the UHS pharmacy, which is conveniently located in the lobby
- Check out at the front desk
General Clinic, Allergy Clinic
Should you need to cancel your appointment, please do so prior to the scheduled appointment time through the Patient Portal or by phone at (405) 744-7665.
There is no charge for cancellations prior to the scheduled time for the General or Allergy Clinic.
Should you need to cancel your appointment please do so two hours prior to your scheduled appointment time by telephone at (405) 744-7032. Cancelling after the scheduled appointment time or failing to show for the appointment will result in a charge of $25.00.