Skip to main content


They're important to us, too!

University Health Services strives to provide your student with all of the services they would get from their own hometown doctor in a supportive, friendly, and understanding environment. Our employees are very knowledgeable about what it takes to be a successful, healthy college student.


Our facility is conveniently located on the northwest side of campus directly north of the Kerr-Drummond residence hall.

Our healthcare providers consist of physicians and physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists, lab services, medical and radiological technology, and professional health educators.

All medical information will be protected in compliance with all applicable privacy and confidentiality laws.

UHS is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, the leader in ambulatory health care accreditation.

Finally, if your student requires medical services not offered at UHS, our staff can refer your Cowboy or Cowgirl to qualified professionals within the Stillwater community.


To-Do List for Parents

The student conversion into college can sometimes be challenging. However, there are several things you can do to foster a smooth transition for your new Cowboy or Cowgirl.

See if your student has received the immunizations recommended for incoming students. If they haven't, decide if you want them to get additional immunizations - see the immunization tab for more details. Link: compliance policy.

  1. Be certain your student knows about any seasonal, food, or drug allergies, as well as their personal and family medical histories. They will need to be able to provide this information to healthcare providers.

  2. Provide them with a small first-aid and over-the-counter medications kit. Items can include but are not limited to band-aids, rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide solution, cotton swabs, gauze, Tylenol or Ibuprofen, antibiotic cream such as Neosporin, thermometer, and cough drops or throat lozenges. Students should also have plenty of contact solution, extra pairs of contacts, and a back-up pair of glasses.

Further resources

Back To Top
SVG directory not found.