- Allergy Clinic
- Employee Assistance Psychologist
- Insurance Services
- Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Nutrition Counseling
- Student Health
- Travel Immunizations
- Treatment Nurse
- UHS Pharmacy
- Women's Clinic
- Education & Policy
- About Us
University Health Services medical staff is a network provider for the following plans:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Health Choice
We also provide Tricare services to patients for the following plans:
- Tricare Standard
- Reserve Select
- Retired Reserve
- Young Adult Standard
- Prime (Fee for Service Only)
Our in-house Pharmacy is a network provider for most major prescriptions plans. If you have insurance related questions please contact us at (405) 744-7665.
Additionally, our Insurance Office can assist with filing claims for insurance reimbursement. Here's how it works:
- All claims for insurance reimbursement will be charged to your Bursar account (the university version of an accounts receivable).
- Upon receipt of payment for a claim, your Bursar account will be credited.
- Patients are responsible for deductibles, co-pays and non-allowed charges as defined by your insurance plan.